Kingstone Quartz LLC
301 North Cage Blvd.
Pharr, TX 78577
Kingstone Quartz Certified Warranty
Kingstone Quartz is the only brand that offers a certified warranty, in writing. Only a global leader, one which is the largest producer of quartz surfaces and the only one with bacteriostatic protection, could once again draw ahead of the pack and offer a genuine 10-year warranty
What this limited 10-year warranty covers:
• Kingstone Quartz, warrants under this limited 10-year warranty exclusively to the original purchaser of the Kingstone Quartz ® quartz surfaces for only the repair or replacement of the defective product.
• This limited 10-year warranty covers Kingstone Quartz ® quartz surfaces that have been permanently installed in your residence.
• This limited 10-year warranty covers products that have been maintained according to the Kingstone Quartz ® quartz surfaces Care and Maintenance guide provided free of charge at the time of installation, or upon request, by the Kingstone Quartz USA Authorized Kingstone Quartz ® Installer or by Kingstone Quartz USA.
• This limited 10-year warranty covers products that have been installed by a Kingstone Quartz Certified Installer. If you are making a warranty claim, you, the customer, are responsible for proving that the product is Kingstone Quartz ® and that is was installed by a Certified Kingstone Quartz ® Installer.
• This limited 10-year warranty covers products that have been registered with Kingstone Quartz within sixty (60) days of installation and that have the Kingstone Quartz ® product identifier affixed at the time of the warranty claim.
What this limited 10-year warranty does not cover:
• This limited 10-year warranty does not cover color variances, thermal shock, chemical abuse, impact damages or defects by fabrication, misuse or improper fabrication.
• This limited 10-year warranty does not cover any additional or supplemental repairs or modifications such as, for example, any plumbing, electrical, tile or wall surface modifications that may be necessary to repair or replace the Kingstone Quartz ® product covered under this limited 15-year warranty; such other repairs and modifications shall be the responsibility of the customer.
• This limited 10-year warranty does not cover products that have not been paid for in full.
• This limited 10-year warranty does not cover uses of products for products exposed to outside weather and climate conditions, abnormal use or conditions, or abuse in any way. "Abnormal use or conditions" includes, but is not limited to, damage from mishandling or misuse, damage from excessive heat or uneven exposure to weather conditions, exposure to ultraviolet light, physical or chemical abuse, and damage from improper care and maintenance.
• Kingstone Quartz, is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of God, job site conditions, architectural and engineering design, structural movement, acts of vandalism, or accidents.
• This limited 10-year warranty does not cover seam performance.
• This limited 10-year warranty is non-transferable and does not cover claims made by subsequent owners of your home.
• This limited 10-year warranty does not cover products that you, the customer decide you do not like after installation due to color, edging styles or other opinions based on personal preference.
To register for this limited 10-year warranty, you must fill out the warranty registration or write to Kingstone Quartz at the address below to obtain a registration form. You must register within sixty (60) days of installation to be eligible under this limited 10-year warranty.
To obtain service under this warranty:
To obtain the best service under this limited 10-year warranty, contact the source from whom you purchased Kingstone Quartz ®. For more information about this warranty, please contact Kingstone Quartz, directly by writing or calling:
In order to obtain service under this limited 10-year warranty, you must permit your Kingstone Quartz product authorized agents to inspect your Kingstone Quartz ® product at your residence. Also, you must reasonably cooperate with your installer and Kingstone Quartz agents in the efforts to service this limited 10-year warranty.
Except as provided in this limited 10-year warranty, Kingstone Quartz, shall not be liable in either tort or contract for any loss of direct, consequential or incidental damages arising out of the use or in ability to use the product in residential applications covered by this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Kingstone Quartz, makes no other warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, with respect to its products, except as expressly stated herein. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state or, in Canada, from Province to Province.
This is the only warranty offered by Kingstone Quartz, for Kingstone Quartz ® quartz surfaces. No one other than Kingstone Quartz , is authorized to make any warranty or promise with respect to Kingstone Quartz ® quartz surfaces.